Friday, August 10, 2012

Play...

It's Friday so what better post title for today then the word... PLAY!!! I've always been a fan of Fridays and feel like it's that time of the week to finally let my hair down and just unwind..
This page is titled PLAY since the photo was taken of the kids at the park in Play mode:
I'm not in love with this page, but it makes me smile... WHY??? the kids are happy, the colors are bright, and I know this was a fun day for the kids, they had a blast at the park, and I just got to sit back and watch them with no where to be or think about.
I think I am in LOVE with those cute lil bunnies from the OA woodland Park line...
Clouds always seem to make a page happy:
And I went crazy random with the title, freehand and cut out, then doodled around:
I played along with the Inspired by #36 photo.. I pulled the clouds and the blue from the sky and then took the bold red for my title:
And I used the Elle's Studio 8.9 Sketch and a couple of Elle's journal spots from their store:
And last by not least it went towards the mini challenge at My Scraps & More to use a large title on your page. 
So it's Friday, kick your feet up and play!!!!

7 comments :

  1. I think it's FAB! I LOVE the red misting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you are really rocking my challenges lately! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl this is super fun and i love the happy faces of the little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh wow wow wow!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the title work, the colors and love love love love those clouds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun!! I love your fab title and doodling!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun page!! I agree, clouds are happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful, happy layout, Wendi! Love that big title and those bunnies are irresistable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!