Happy Monday!!! hope you all had a great weekend.
Up on the Cards In Envy blog is the latest card challenge to play along with.
The challenge:KEEP IT SIMPLE. -Simple cards only, think one layer, CAS, stamping on the base, make a card in 10 mins etc.
Here is my card for the challenge:
The sequins were sitting in a container on my desk, so I just grabbed them and the doily was in a kit I pulled the paper from, so everything was at close range.
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4") so your card would fit in an envy (envelope) for mailing
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking--cards must be posted to your blog or an online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme.
- Cards Only KEEP IT SIMPLE.
Hope you can play along!!!
Thanks soo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!